Add a touch of traditional sophistication to your home with
the Sumter indoor fan. With its brushed nickel finish, rounded frosted white
alabaster glass bowl, reversible weathered maple/beech blades, and sculpted
finial, this ceiling fan can serve as an elegant focal point for any large room.
The fan's hugger mount style is perfect for rooms with lower ceilings. Its
two-light fixture provides broad illumination for large indoor spaces.
This ceiling fan uses a cold-rolled steel motor with triple
capacitor to provide powerful, quiet circulation. Run the ceiling fan
counterclockwise to stay cool in the summer, or run it clockwise to recirculate
warm air and eliminate cold spots in the winter.
Ceiling fan and 12-inch lead wire.
- 52-inch two-light indoor ceiling fan with five blades
- 153-by-15-millimeter cold-rolled steel motor with triple
capacitor for powerful and quiet air circulation
- Reversible weathered maple/beech blades
- Frosted white alabaster glass light fixture
- Brushed nickel finish
- Ideal for rooms up to 360 square feet with standard
- Hugger-mount design for rooms with low ceilings
- Comes 12-inch lead wire
- Uses two candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs (not
- Not adaptablefor remote control
- Airflow: 4,410 cfm
- Energy usage: 60 watts without lights
- Airflow efficiency: 74 cfm per watt
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- Two-year warranty on all other parts