PayPal Purchase Protection
You're Protected if:
1. Your order never arrives
All you have to do is log in to your account and open a dispute to get the
refund process started. And if you made the purchase on eBay, start here
2. Your order arrives, but it's significantly different than it was described
There are a variety of scenarios that meet this condition, for instance:
- You received a completely different item.
Example: You purchased a book, but received a DVD.
- The item's condition was misrepresented.
Example: The listing said new but the item had clearly been used.
- The item is missing parts or features, and this was not disclosed.
Example: The listing said batteries included - but they weren't.
- You purchased a specific quantity of an item - but received the wrong amount.
Example: You purchased five pairs of fuzzy dice, but only received four.
- The item was damaged en route to its destination.
Example: You bought a beautiful antique lamp - and it arrived in pieces.
- You received a counterfeit version of the item.
Example: You purchased a Rolex but received a Faux-Lex.
The process here is the same as above - log in to your account and open a
dispute to get the ball rolling.
3. You were charged for something you didn't purchase, and you report it
This may mean someone has used your PayPal account without authorization. As
long as you report it within 60 days, PayPal will launch an investigation and
you will be covered by our $0 Liability for Eligible Unauthorized Transactions
For more information about Buyer Protection by Paypal,