Ultra quiet ventilation fan with adjustable humidity
sensor. High efficiency, capacitor start motor with Energy Star and HVI 2100
certifications. ETL listed and conforms to UL 507 safety standards. ETL listed
for installation above bath or shower with GFCI protected circuit breaker.
Suited for use in bathrooms, spa's, laundry rooms, and other damp locations.
- Made of rugged 26 GA galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Detachable 4" polymer duct adapter with "noiseless" back draft damper.
- Twin bar-hanger mounting brackets adjust from 13-3/4" to 25" for ideal
positioning between ceiling members. (Bar Hangers Included)
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation up to R40.
- Integral 4 point mounting bracket allows housing to be attached directly
to ceiling joist without the use of bar-hangers.
- Can be mounted in sloped ceilings up to 12-12 pitch (45 degrees).
- High efficiency, split capacitor, permanently lubricated motor with
quick disconnect plug for easy change out.
- Energy star certified and engineered for continuous operation with built
in overload protection to insure longer motor life.
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz.
- One-piece blower and motor assembly can be easily removed and replaced
from below the ceiling.
- 4 isolation dampeners provide ultra quiet operation with minimal
- Adjustable timer from 5 to 60 minutes.
- Attractive, low profile, high impact grille made with premium UV
inhibited polymer resin.
- Powerful torsion springs seat the grille tightly and evenly to the
- Grille can be attached or remove without he use of tools.
- Grille dimensions: 13-3/4" x 13"
- Air Volume: 90 CFM
- Duct Size: 4" & 6" (Duct Adapter included)
- Noise Level: 0.7 Sones
- Fan Watts: 28W
- Power: 120V/60 Hz
- Housing Dimensions: Width 10-1/2", Length 11-3/8",
Height 7-5/8" fits between floors with 2 x 8 joist construction.
- ETL Listed/Tile 24 Ready