Lumark XTOR8B-PMA Crosstour Maxx LED Wall Mount Full Cutoff 81W, 5000K, Pole Mount Arm, Carbon Bronze
- Refractive lens
- Pole mount arm
- Low-profile LED design with rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum back box and hinged removable door.
- Matching housing styles incorporate both a full cutoff and refractive lens design.
- Patent pending secure lock hinge feature allows for safe and easy tool-less electrical connections with the supplied push-in connectors.
- Back box includes four 1/2” NPT threaded conduit entry points.
- The back box is secured by four lag bolts (supplied by others).
- External fin design extracts heat from the fixture surface.
- One-piece silicone gasket seals door and back box.
- Not recommended for car wash applications.
- Silicone sealed optical LED chamber incorporates a custom engineered reflector providing high-efficiency illumination.
- LED driver is mounted to the die-cast aluminum housing for optimal heat sinking.
- LED thermal management system incorporates both conduction and natural convection to transfer heat rapidly away from the LED source.
- Crosstour MAXX luminaires maintain greater than 89% of initial light output after 72,000 hours of operation.
- Four half-inch NPT threaded conduit entry points allow for thru-branch wiring.
- Back box is an authorized electrical wiring compartment.
- Integral LED electronic driver incorporates surge protection.
- Carbon bronze finish
- Crosstour MAXX is protected with a super TGIC polyester powder coat paint.
- Super TGIC powder coat paint finishes withstand extreme climate conditions while providing optimal color and gloss retention of the installed life.
For specification sheet, click here (PDF)