The Lumark Warrior offers a
variety of lamp and mounting options in high pressure sodium and metal
halide, and can be installed, lamped and serviced with the most basic
tools. U.L. listed and labeled for wet locations. CSA certified.
• Corrosion-resistant captive
• Watertight die-cast aluminum housing door is finished in dark bronze
polyester powder coat. Cast ridge for water tight seal against gasketing
• Full circumference, high-temperature foam-in-place silicone gasketing
seals out external contaminants
• Mogul-base porcelain socket, except 150W Metal Halide and below has
• High power factor ballast with class H insulation. Minimum starting
temperature is -40°C (-40° F) for HPS and -30°C (-20° F) for MH, MP and
• Variable mountings of either 3/16" galvanized steel trunnion or
integral die-cast aluminum slipfitter. Slipfitter fits 2 3/8" - 3" O.D.
tenon. Heavy-duty steel yoke provides flexibility in mounting and aiming
from a variety of surfaces
• Approximate net weight: 35 lbs. (16 kgs.)
Bulb is not included.
Please click here
for our light bulb collection