PUFP-CT-SS-20A-2USB Pop Out Counter Top Plate Assembly
- DIMENSIONS - 4-3/4" W x 4-7/8" L x 3-1/2" H. The pop up power station only needs 2.25” of space under a 3cm countertop, and requires a 4 1/16” x 4 1/16” hole to be cut to be installed. Included with this pop up receptacle is a metal back box that attaches to the underside of your countertop with glue for stone, or screws for wood.
- INSTALLATION OPTIONS - The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-SS meets code for kitchen countertop installations but can also be used in any other potentially wet location that requires recessed power such as airports, restaurants, bars, and hotels. Installation of this pop up usb outlet is easy and allows the receptacle to be installed almost anywhere on any table surface, simply cut your hole and drop the box in and secure with 2 screws.
- TAMPER RESISTANT - All PUFP Style Supplied With Tamper Resistant Receptacles. Eliminates dangerous cords hanging from kitchen counters. Now includes self testing GFI receptacles as standard. Solves the need to have power where a wall outlet is not possible in kitchen. Additionally, the outlet pop up has a waterproof gasket under the bezel to keep water out, tamper proof outlets, and is ETL listed; perfect for kitchens.
- USB CHARGING - The Lew Electric PUFP-CT-20A-2USB features two USB charging ports and two 20 amp power receptacles to handle your power and charging needs. The 2 USB charging ports share 3.6A and are smart ports, they automatically adjust to your device to charge the perfect amount.
- EASY TO USE - Keep your laptop and phone always charged with the PUFP-CT-20A-2USB. To open, simply push the button and hold till it is fully open so you can plug in your power. To close, push the button again and push shut till it latches.
For operating instrustions, Click Here
For installation instructions, Click Here