Additional Handling Fee is applied due to the nature of the fixture.
Handling Fee will be added for any fixture that has one of the following criterias:
1) has glass material.
2) has an actual weight of greater than 20 lbs.
3) has electronic material such as transformer, dimming panel, etc.
4) measures greater than 60 inches along its longest side
5) measures greater than 30 inches along its second-longest side
6) is not fully encased in an outer shipping container
7) is encased in an outer shipping container made of metal or wood
8) is cylindrical, including (without limitation) cans, buckets, barrels, drums or pails that are not fully encased in a shipping container made of corrugated cardboard
9) is cylindrical, whether or not encased in corrugated cardboard, and exceeds 18 inches in length or 3 inches in diameter or has a diameter greater than its height
10) is bound with metal, plastic or cloth banding (including packages where the outer surface area is loosely wrapped or creased, or where the contents protrude outside the surface area
At Electricsuppliesonline.com we sometimes include insurance on shipping and
handling charges in order to secure safe delivery of the units ordered. Insurance is not a way for us to make any extra money. It
is a service we provide to insure a 100% satisfaction upon purchasing of the
specific product that needs the insurance. Not all of our products need
insurance for shipping. Insurance charge is only for the products that we have
had bad shipping experience with.