Features and Benefits
- Expanded wire range of orange and blue connectors
- Less inventory, improved coverage, fits a wide amount of wires; easily
handles 5 #12s solid or stranded copper wires
- Sharp Wire Technology
- Square cut spring provides a secure connection and wire bite with first
- Design features a flexible WorkSkirt
- Protects over stripped wires, folds to meet box fill space
- Torque Performance Exterior (TPE) outer molding
- Provides outstanding twisting leverage and greater torque, quickly
- Cushioned raised ribs and lobe design
- Cushion grip offers comfort when squeezing, won't slip when pushing into
Product Specifications and Measurements
- Max Voltage: 600V max. building wire
- Connector Size: 1-11/32" x 5/8"
- Wire Type: Copper
- Wire Range: Min 2 #18 / Max 2 #8
- Temperature Rating: 105C (221F)
Gorilla Nuts - Feel the Torque
Three years spent performing research and development. Listening to Contractors.
Innovating. It's what King Innovation is known for, it's what King Innovation
lives by. Introducing Gorilla Nuts. With superior torque, increased wire range
and a flexible skirt, Gorilla Nuts is a beast of a connector. Wire connector
technology has been raised to a whole new platform. Feel The Torque!
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be
used in accordance with local and national codes.
1. Strip wires 5/8" (15.9 mm)
2. Pre-twisting not required. Hold stripped wires together with ends of
insulations even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
3. Align any frayed strands or conductor.
4. Firmly push wire into connector and screw connector clockwise onto wire until