Our most advanced DMM for the demanding electronics
DMM with Trend Capture.
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging
Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and
graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing
capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to
detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a
handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your
hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 289 True-rm
Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for industrial
Key Features Include:
- NEW Large 50,000 count, Ό VGA display with white backlight. Multiple
sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same
- NEW - Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for
documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or
unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots
measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time,
storing up to 10,000 readings. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can
graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable
- NEW Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- NEW - i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions.
Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the i button.
- NEW Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements
made in the field
- Real Time Clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- NEW - Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as
new capabilities are added
- NEW - Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex
signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze
individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing
while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated