Elco Lighting ELK09SD Koto LED Module 950lm, 120V, Sunset K Color Temp
- Integrated 120V Dimmable Driver Triac/ELV.
- Excellent color rendering 95+ CRI.
- Works in 3″ and 4″ ELCO housings with Koto™ twist-&-lock trims.
- ENERGY STAR Certified. Title 24 JA8 2016 Registered.
- Standard 38° Lens - Optional Lenses: 18° (EP731C), 25° (EP732C), 60° (EP734C).
- Optional: Louver (L45), Linear Lens (L46), Spread Lens (L47), Clear Lens (L48).
- Wattage: 10W.
- Lumens: 950 lm.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Color Temp: Sunset K
- Dimmable: Triac/ELV
- CRI: 95
- Wet Location Listed
Optics: Frosted polycarbonate module
lens diffuses light evenly throughout while reducing glare with LED technology.
Construction: Integrated driver and light engine with quick
connect. Diecast aluminum body with heat fins allow for efficient cooling.
Twist-lock design for toolless trim installation, for use with Koto™ trims only.
Can be use in 3" and 4" housings with quick connect base.
LED Technology: Extremely accurate Color Rendering Index of
95+. Lumen Maintaince of 50,000 hours L70 Life based on LM80 standardized test
results. Superior Thermal Management by utilizing integrated heat sink. Instant
On to Full Brightness technology. No LED pixilation.
Dimmability: Works with 120V Triac and ELV type dimmers. Dims
down to 10%. For full list of dimmers, refere to the Dimmer Compatibility List.
Industry leading dimming that dims smoothly with no hot spots or flickering.
Listings: UL Listed for Wet Location. RoHS Compliant. ENERGY
STAR® Certified. California Title 24 JA8-2016-E.
SPECIFICATIONS -- PDF