Elco Lighting EL760RICA 6" LED Shallow Remodel IC Airtight Housing 120V
- IC Airtight for direct contact with
- Meets Title 24 requirements. ENERGY
- Trims and inserts sold separately.
- Shallow Single wall IC rated for direct contact
with insulation, for use in IC or non-IC conditions.
- Housing adjusts in frame to accommodate up to 1
1/4" ceiling thickness.
- Airtight housing with gasket to restrict airflow in
accordance with ASTM E-283 air-tight requirements.
- Steel housing for greater heat dissipation.
Stamped galvanized steel frame.
Installation: Designed for ceiling
plenums where 2x6 joists or taller joists are used. Maximum hole cutout is 6
1/2". Suitatble for T-grid and drop ceiling applications. See installation sheet
for detailed information.
Junction Box: Positioned to accommodate
straight conduit runs. Seven 1/2" trade size conduit knockouts, four 3/4"
knockouts with pry-out slots. 4 Romex pryouts with strain relief.
Electrical: •Input Voltage: 120V AC
Trims: Compatible with ELCO 6" LED
Dimmability: Dimmability based on lamp.
Designed for use with ELCO 6" LED inserts, LED modules, or PSA37 with 6" MR16
Listings: • UL Listed for Damp Location.
• UL Listed for Wet Location with select trims. • UL Listed for Feed Through. •
UL Listed for Direct Contact with Insulation and Combustible Material. •
Airtight per ASTM E-283. • Install a JA8-2016-E lamp/luminaire for Title 24
For Specification Sheet,
Click Here - PDF