- Wattage: 14W
- Voltage: 120V
- Wet Location: Listed with Shower Trims
- Damp Location: Listed
- Single wall IC construction, for use in insulated ceilings.
- Flicker Free LED Dimming.
- Transformer (EL390ICA-7 only): 277V to 120V stepdown transformer.
- Trims and inserts sold separately, MR16 LED with PSA37 or 3" Insert.
Lamp: Designed for use with ELCO 3" LED inserts, LED
modules, or PSA37 with 3" MR16 trims.
- Single wall IC rated for direct contact with insulation, for use in IC
or non-IC conditions.
- Housing adjusts in frame to accommodate up to 1 1/2" ceiling thickness.
- Airtight housing with gasket to restrict airflow in accordance with ASTM
E-283 air-tight requirements.
- Steel housing for greater heat dissipation. Stamped galvanized steel
Installation:Designed for ceiling plenums where 2x6 joists
or taller joists are used. High strength hanger bars can easilty be nailed to
joists. Maximum hole cutout is 3 5/8". Suitatble for t-grid and drop ceiling
applications. See installation sheet for detailed information.
Junction Box: Positioned to accommodate straight conduit
runs. Seven 1/2" trade size conduit knockouts, four 3/4" knockouts. Pry-out
knockout slots. 4 Romex pryouts with strain relief.
Hanger Bars: Pre-installed hanger bars with True Nail
facilitate easy installation in regular lumber, engineered lumber, and laminated
beams. Integral T-bar slots for easy installation in T-bars. Spans up to 24" and
can be repositioned 90°. Score lines allow for tool-free hanger bar size
reduction. Integral leveling flange allows for single-person installation while
aligning the housings with the joists.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Inherently protected.
Dimmability: Dimmability based on lamp
- UL Listed for Damp Location.
- UL Listed for Wet Location with select trims.
- UL Listed for Feed Through.
- UL Listed for Direct Contact with Insulation and Combustible Material.
- Airtight per ASTM E-283.
- Install a JA8-2016-E lamp/luminaire for Title 24 Compliance
SPECIFICATIONS -- PDF