Elco ELST9540CP Ibis Mini LED
Step Light with Open Faceplate, 120V, 2W, 4000K, Copper
• Single Piece Diecast aluminum faceplate.
• Powder Coated Faceplate.
Vertical or Horizontal Mounting.
• Integrated LED board and driver.
• Diffused lens
• Wet Location listed for indoor or outdoor use.
Mounts in a standard single gang box.
• Life span of 50,000 hours L70.
Input Volt: 12V or 120V.
• Rated: IP67.
• Wattage: 2W
• Voltage: 120V
Temp.: 3000K or 4000K
• CRI: 90+
• Wet Location: Listed
lens diffuses light and illuminates walkway.
Faceplate with smooth powder coat finish. LED board and driver integrated in
housing. Security screws for mounting faceplate to box included.
installs into a standard single gang switch box.
• Ambient operating temperature -23°F (-5°C) to 113°F (45°C).
• 120V ELST95: Driver input of 120V 50/60Hz connects directly to line voltage
• 12V ELST91: Input of 12V requires an external transformer.
• 90+ CRI for extremely accurate color rendering.
• Lumen Maintenance of 50,000 hours L70 Life.
• LED array.
and cULus Listed for Wet Location.
For Specification Sheet, Click
Here - PDF