Elco ELST8540N Ibis Round Mini
Step Light with Angled Louver, 12V, 3W, 4000K, Nickel
• Single Piece Diecast aluminum faceplate.
• Powder Coated Faceplate.
Integrated LED board and driver.
• Diffused lens
• Wet Location listed for indoor or outdoor use.
Mounts in a round junction box.
• Life span of 50,000 hours L70.
Input Volt: 12V or 120V.
• Rated: IP67.
• Wattage: 3W
• Voltage: 120V
Temp.: 3000K or 4000K
• CRI: 90+
• Wet Location: Listed
face directs light downward to illuminate walkway with frosted lens to diffuse
Faceplate with smooth powder coat finish. LED board and driver integrated in
housing. Security screws for mounting faceplate to box included.
installs into a round junction box.
• Ambient operating temperature -23°F (-5°C) to 113°F (45°C).
• 120V ELST87: Driver input of 120V 50/60Hz connects directly to line voltage
• 12V ELST85: Input of 12V requires an external transformer.
• 90+ CRI for extremely accurate color rendering.
• Lumen Maintenance of 50,000 hours L70 Life.
• LED array.
and cULus Listed for Wet Location.
For Specification Sheet, Click
Here - PDF