BRK SCO7B Two AA Battery Powered Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Combo, Photoelectric Sensor with Silence Feature and Voice Alarm
Advanced photoelectric smoke/co combination alarm.
Features and Benefits
- Photoelectric Smoke and Electrochemical CO Sensors
- Exclusive! Voice alarm with programmable location. Programmable with up
to eleven locations.
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight
hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Remote Control Silence/Test uses most remote controls to temporarily
quiet unwanted alarms and test alarm functions
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM - patented technology provides 360 degrees of
direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone - Lower and varying frequency makes it easier
for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn.
- Latching Features: Alarm Latch - remembers which unit initiated an
alarm. Low Battery Latch: Visually indentifies unit in low battery
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be
- For specification sheet, click here (PDF)