BRK SC7010BV AC Powered Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Combo with Battery Backup, Photoelectric Sensor, Silence Feature and Voice Alarm
Hardwired photoelectric/CO combination alarm with voice
meets new construction requirements for the state of Massachusetts and other
states/counties that have similar requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive! Voice alarm with programmable location. Programmable with up to
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight
hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM - patented technology provides 360 degrees of
direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone - Lower and varying frequency makes it easier
for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn.
- Latching Features: Alarm Latch - remembers which unit initiated an
alarm. Low Battery Latch: Visually indentifies unit in low battery
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large
opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in
the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws
for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home
is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is
mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two
locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the
unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness.
Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- End of Life Signal provides audible notification alarms needs to be
- For specification sheet, click here (PDF)