BRK SA520B AC Powered Photoelectric Sensor Wireless Smoke Alarm With Battery Back-up and Two Silence Features
OneLink Wireless Alarms provide a cost effective solution when it comes to renovation and retrofit projects where interconnectability is a requirement. Easily interconnect between floors and new to existing construction wirelessly.
Features and Benefits
- OneLink enabled alarm
- Bridge Unit - Wireless Photoelectric Hardwired Smoke Alarm
- Single button test/silence
- Two silence features - can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Add additional OneLink alarms and hardwired alarms. Links all alarms together for a complete system.
- Hardwired interconnect and RF Interconnect: reliable and secure radio frequency communication between alarms. 915 MHz frequency with 65,000 security codes and 3 channel frequency hopping.
- Optipath 360 TechnologyTM - patented technology provides 360 degrees of direct access to the smoke sensor.
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone - Lower and varying frequency makes it easier for the elderly with normal aged related hearing loss to hear the horn.
- Latching Features: Alarm Latch - remembers which unit initiated an alarm. Low Battery Latch: Visually indentifies unit in low battery condition.
- For specification sheet, click here (PDF)