BRK 9120B6CP AC Powered Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm With Alkaline Battery Back-up, Quick Plug-In Power Connector and Silence Feature, Interconnectable with other BRK Alarm, Contractor 6-Pack
The 9120 Series smoke alarms have been designed to install faster, perform better and be even smarter than before. These improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money.
Features and Benefits
- Single button test/silence
- 9V Battery Backup
- Latching alarm indicator - remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Smart Technology - helps reduce the number of nuisance alarms
- Perfect Mount - allows for easy alignment of alarm
- Dust Cover
- Easy Installation/Maintenance - Preferred features include a large opening in the mounting bracket for easy access to wiring. Keyhole slots in the mounting bracket eliminate the need to remove the electrical box screws for installation. A battery pull tab keeps the battery fresh until the home is occupied. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall via the side load battery compartment. Two locking features are provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit. Connection to AC power is made with a "Quick-Connect" wiring harness. Installation is quick, easy and cost effective.
- For specification sheet, click here (PDF)