Broan 128 Register Electric Wall Heater 2000W 240V, with Manual reset thermal overload protector
Broan 128 Register Heater
- Factory wired for 2000W at 120 VAC – easily converts to
1000W at 120V, or 2000W at 240VAC.
- The look of central forced air heating; the convenience of zonal
- Sturdy, one-piece steel grille; louvers direct air downward for
even heat distribution.
- Broan-designed blower with permanently lubricated motor for
quiet, reliable air delivery; quick room warm-up.
- Heat ranges for virtually any size room.
- Manual reset, thermal overload protection.
- Operates from convenient wall-mounted line-voltage thermostat -
Broan model 86W (available separately).
These powerful heaters are factory wired at 1000W, 1500W and 2000W
and can be easily converted to half-wattage for added versatility. The
low wall mounting and register-look grille, in neutral white finish,
mean they’re designed to be as inconspicuous as they are efficient.
Plus, they don’t restrict furniture placement the way baseboard heaters
|Click on the Link Below
for Broan Register Heaters