Fantech IR8 8" Iris Damper with
• The IR is an iris damper for measuring and adjusting the air flow.
• The IR has the following specifications: low noise level, centrically-formed
air flow and fixed test points for precise measurements.
• The damper also has an adjustment aperture which can be opened completely,
which means there is no need for an access door for cleaning.
• The damper is manufactured from galvanised sheet steel and is fitted with a
rubber seal tested for air-tightness.
• This device can
be used for exhaust air.
• The IR adjustment damper must
be installed in accordance with the distances required to minimize air-flow
deviation. Reducing or enlarging the duct to the next duct size does not require
any specified distances for minimizing deviation. The IR enables the taking of
precise airflow measurements at all points including points close to duct
deviations such as T junctions and bends, and points in front of other