Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Waterproof Silicone Filled Wire Nut Connectors, Under Ground Rated, UL Listed, Large Size - 100 pieces
irrigation systems and landscape lighting applications.
• Corrosion Proof
• Reduces Risk of Fire
• UL 50 tested for watertight/raintight applications
• UL listed and CSA certified as a Pressure Type Connector
SPECIFICATIONS & MEASUREMENTS:
Max. Voltage: 600V (1,000V in fixtures and signs)
Connector Size: 13/16” x 1 9/16”
Wire Type: Copper/Copper
Wire Range: Min #14/Max #6
Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
UL Designation: KB
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before
installing or removing connector.
1. Strip wires 11/16” to 3/4”.
2. Align frayed strands or conductors.
3. Do not pre-twist. Place stripped wires
together with ends even, but lead
smaller stranded wires slightly ahead
of larger solid or stranded wire.
4. Twist connector onto wires pushing
firmly until hand-tight. DO NOT over
5. Swipe excess sealant in and around
conductors. DO NOT REUSE.
Product to be used in accordance with
local and national codes.