The MultiSet Pro Low-Wattage Universal Dimmer is a digital, micro-touch
preset dimmer, designed for low, 600VA usage. The unit is equipped with an
automatic fade and LED readout, providing full-function, three-way and
multi-location dimming control when used with Lightolier Controls MultiSet Pro
Features and Benefits
• Streamlined appearance and operations.
• LED readouts, including:
- A soft green LED which indicates the current preset.
- A bright green LED which indicates the current level.
- A blinking red LED which indicates a fading off process.
- A glowing red LED which indicates that the dimmer is off.
• Soft-Start feature.
• As an individual device, the MultiSet Pro Low-Wattage Universal Dimmer has the
capability to recall two presets—a user-selected “on” level and full brightness.
However, with a MultiSet Pro Master, the dimmer can recall up to thirteen preset
• Manual override—allows the lights to be adjusted to any level without
affecting the preset level(s).
• Automatic fade—gently turns the lights on and off, thereby preserving the
unit’s lamp life.
• Power failure memory—a feature that returns the dimmer to the level of
lighting the unit held before the power failure occurred.
• Full-Function, MultiSet Pro Channel Remotes take control of one individual
device from multiple locations and permit total dimming capabilities. To
purchase Multiset Pro Remote Dimmer,
• Full-Function MultiSet Pro Channel Masters take control of up to four devices
from multiple locations and permit full-function dimming capabilities. To
purchase Multiset Pro Master Control,
• Full-Function MultiSet Pro permit total dimming control of up to 30 dimmers
and masters on the network. In addition, they allow up to thirteen preset
scenes. Please note that MultiSet Pro Masters and devices are not
• On and off buttons can be pushed and held to adjust all devices to either
lower or higher levels, thus providing fine-tuned adjustment of all circuits
• A total of twelve fade rates, programmable by scene ranging from one second to
• Capable of two-way communication between the master and the dimmer so that the
system On/Off status is always known.
Specification Sheet - PDF
Installation Manual - PDF